My Principal Of Life

My Principal Of Life:


To attain the success in your life, in whatever you dream to accomplish, you must realise that to increase your chances, it will all come down to you and the principles you set forth to make your dream a reality. Preparation is the foundation of success. The most prepared person is the one that has the best chances.
I believe the key to life is just three things: self-confidence, honesty, and courage.
Self-confidence is one of the most important qualities to have in life. In my opinion, if you believe in yourself, you can achieve anything you want to. I first learned this when I started to play Little League baseball a year ago. Hitting was my biggest issue. I started out doing terribly, and I wanted to quit multiple times.
My second principle that I carry throughout life is honesty/integrity. Honesty is a quality of a person with good moral values. I believe if you have honesty, then you stay true to yourself which is very important, especially for teens. I myself, have a very strong conscience. I first learned lying was wrong as a young kid. When I was a kid, I didn’t know lying was such a bad thing. At the time, I thought whatever gets you out of trouble, was a good thing, but I didn’t realize the effects it could have on other, innocent people. What I am thankful for now that I learned is, as a kid, everybody does something wrong, but if you don’t learn the difference between right and wrong, very bad habits could follow you as you grow up and well into adulthood.
One goal for me is to be the best possible person that I can be, so honesty is something that’s very important to me. A quality that’s very much related is integrity. Integrity is simply sticking to your moral principles. Integrity is something I think about everyday. Being a teenager is a very difficult time in a person’s life. It’s an age where you can easily lose who you really are and abandon your ethics to try and please other kids your age. All I can do to stop this at this point in my life is to stay true to myself.
My last principle in life is courage. Life is full of so many challenges that it would be easy to give up and stop trying. One influence on my life is my brother who has made a very big impact on my life. He is a man who is eight years older than me and is just full of life experiences. He’s learned numerous things in his life and teaches me very important philosophies to have in my life. Amongst the things he’s taught me, I think one of the most important things is to have courage – to never stop trying if you don’t succeed at first, and to never stop believing that you can succeed. This is especially important to me because at my age; if I fail, it’s very hard to keep the mentality that I can succeed.
I believe there are just three principles to have in life: self-confidence, honesty, and courage. They have been very important to me in my life and will continue to be important in the future. I will continue to hold these life theories close to me and I will try to reach my goal of being an honourable person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knowledge management in successful technology transfer

Future technology: Ideas about to change our world